Ever Heard of This? Old Reliable Life Insurance Co

Friday, January 11, 2013
Quote:






Originally Posted by shonceman
(Post 634916)

Reliable is under Kemper. Yes, AGLA still operates a home service division. You're apparently in Louisiana? I'm in Texas, but I'm also licensed in LA. What are the names of the other home service companies you're aware of there?

Are you doing some home service? What company do you use for that?





Yes, I'm in LA. I don't do home service and never have. But there's definitely still a market for it. I had a guy once go with a debit company even though it cost almost twice as much as the FE he had asked me about. My recollection is that he didn't have a checking account. Some probably don't want bank draft whether or not they have a bank account.

Home Service companies that come to mind are Kilpatrick, Security Plan, Mothe (which includes Dixie, Lafourche and Evangeline) and Security National. There are probably at least several more. There are a couple of small insurance companies that I know of that are HQ'd in Baton Rouge but I don't know whether or not they do home service.

No comments:

Post a Comment